• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why...List your item FS/FT...

I've never traded because invariably, the sailor who wants $299 more than the cash price in trade, doesn't agree with my valuation of my trade item. For some reason, all my stuff has "condition issues", such as me actually admitting that I have shot them, with real bullets.
Well, welcome to the stupid club. :dizzy:

Since i was the first to respond and admit that I am stupid for not TRADING I hereby have elected myself as The President and CEO of Stupid International of Georgia. I am looking for any members, stupid or not, cash or trade.

The yearly membership fee will be $50.00 if paid before the end of this month. There will be a late fee of $25.00 to add on to membership if paid after this month.

Payable in Cash, Check Credit Card or of course paypal.
Pay in above methods.
Will NOT accept TRADES!!!

I don't think anyone is stupid for not trading...I don't understand why people list their items as FS/FT, but don't want to trade. Ifin you change your mind, you can edit the title.

I don't think anyone is stupid for not trading...I don't understand why people list their items as FS/FT, but don't want to trade. Ifin you change your mind, you can edit the title.
Probably don't know what FS/FT stands for...kind of like people who post ISO of a ...

oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

One time I was having trouble moving a hacksaw.
Then I changed it to "Trades added, but must be heavily in my favor"

At that point everybody wanted it. And I ended up trading it to biker13 for a fine goat.
Winner winner!
I hated that goat, ISIS rescue

One time I was having trouble moving a hacksaw.
Then I changed it to "Trades added, but must be heavily in my favor"

At that point everybody wanted it. And I ended up trading it to biker13 for a fine goat.
Winner winner!
I hated that goat, ISIS rescue
But the key question is:
Were there any Lego's involved, on either side?

Back
Top Bottom