• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why Most Guys Never Kill A Big One

I just keep slippin in and huntin where ever i want and stackin meat on the table baby yall can cry over your racks all day

Could it be that there's not any 150" class bucks in the area that most people hunt ?? There's always someone wanting to brag about what they got and what they killed Why cant people shoot what they want and leave everybody else that likes deer meat alone??

After watching the hunting section of this and several other forums, I'm re-reminded of why most hunters never kill a large mature buck. If all you want is meat, then do the rest of us a favor and shoot a doe, and whatever you do, stop showing everyone how proud you are of the buck you just killed that just got done suckin' his mama's tit.

After seeing this I will shoot whatever is legal. You don't own the deer buddy.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The buck doe ratio in GA is better than it has been in years. One buck can breed many many does and part of QDMA is Keeping the ratio as close to 2:1 Does/buck as possible. This is a formula for success. Many "informed people" claim ratios as high as 10:1 or 15:1 but those numbers are inaccurate. View attachment 240160

So, they pimpin the kids?

Back
Top Bottom