• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why Most Guys Never Kill A Big One

question..... did they know what your management goals were and did you ever try and talk to them about a co-op?

They didn't care. They were the types of "hunters" that just went out and sat in a truck parked in an alfalfa field, got pissed up on schnapps and tried to see how far away they could shoot deer. It just wasn't a big deal to them. They sure wanted to shoot a big deer, but they didn't care to put the work in to get them.

If I see a buck, no matter the age or size with really long brow tines, I will "cull" it. If I see an odd looking non-typical racked buck, I will "cull" it. If I see a 12point 220lb buck, I will "cull" it. And if my freezer is empty and I see any deer, I will "cull" it too.

If I see a buck, no matter the age or size with really long brow tines, I will "cull" it. If I see an odd looking non-typical racked buck, I will "cull" it. If I see a 12point 220lb buck, I will "cull" it. And if my freezer is empty and I see any deer, I will "cull" it too.

And here you have the true definition of cull. I will just add a big old nasty drop tine to the list. There is nothing better to me than the "trashy" class buck. They have true character. Much more so than some pretty boy perfect antlered sissy Prius driving buck. :D

And here you have the true definition of cull. I will just add a big old nasty drop tine to the list. There is nothing better to me than the "trashy" class buck. They have true character. Much more so than some pretty boy perfect antlered sissy Prius driving buck. :D
145" 13pt I called a few years ago....started not the get him mounted...lol

Attachments

• 100_0121.jpg
    100_0121.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 15
Man we got 2 stupid threads going today.
One about guys who don't get women and this one about why most never kill the big un??
Both things are probobly true - the other thing I have found to be true is the one who really have the best MOUNTS don't talk so much.
They don't have to......

the other thing I have found to be true is the one who really have the best MOUNTS don't talk so much.
They don't have to......
yeah your right..lol

ok not the biggest but still proud of them...

Attachments

• 7pt.jpg
    7pt.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 0702111444.jpg
    0702111444.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
  • downsized_0115121949.jpg
    downsized_0115121949.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 89
  • downsized_0314112139.jpg
    downsized_0314112139.jpg