• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why Most Guys Never Kill A Big One

dbaglowrez2.jpg

I think the tone of the original post rates a 4 on this scale.

No, I'm still here, you can still come get your grand anytime, I'll even loan you the fifteen dollars you need for gas money

Here's your chance to show the forum what big, hairy balls you have......and what a stellar hunter you are....or maybe you shot them at a fenced ranch. It doesn't matter though. You didn't say where or how you shot the deer, just that you have managed to successfully take a pot load of 150 class bucks.

Anyway, it looks like you do have the ability to post up some pictures. So just go for it. Show us those monsters. Time is kind of ticking to nut up.

Attachments

• Snappy.jpg
    Snappy.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 45
Serious question here:

Why not be encouraging when someone posts a picture of a deer or say nothing at all? You don't know; it may be his very first buck. You could try dialing the douche-o-meter down a couple notches and start a thread about the advantages of letting small bucks walk.

Sir, I believe the knob on the ol' Douche-O-Meter is broken, and/or their gauge keeps showing "Normal."

Here's your chance to show the forum what big, hairy balls you have......and what a stellar hunter you are....or maybe you shot them at a fenced ranch. It doesn't matter though. You didn't say where or how you shot the deer, just that you have managed to successfully take a pot load of 150 class bucks.

Anyway, it looks like you do have the ability to post up some pictures. So just go for it. Show us those monsters. Time is kind of ticking to nut up.

Jeez fellas....give him time. He has to find the deer on google and it takes a while to learn photoshop! :)

Back
Top Bottom