• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why no s&w .40 caliber????????

Honest answer.

Massive police trade ins has softened the used market driving prices on used 40s into the basement thus making them hard to resell.

If I buy a Glock 19 and decide I don't want it I will have little problem getting most of my money back out of it. If I buy a Glock 22 and i decide to sell it i will basically have to give it away since they are for sell used for dirt cheap prices everywhere.

Honest answer.

Massive police trade ins has softened the used market driving prices on used 40s into the basement thus making them hard to resell.

If I buy a Glock 19 and decide I don't want it I will have little problem getting most of my money back out of it. If I buy a Glock 22 and i decide to sell it i will basically have to give it away since they are for sell used for dirt cheap prices everywhere.

Sounds like a good time to stock up on .40s. One for every vehicle and room. :)

I have no problems with 40, 9mm, 45, 380, 10mm. Shot placement, shot placement, shot placement.

357sig and 45 gap are ghey. Only somebody that looks like this would use those rounds
13758.jpg

Got some pretty hot loads in my 10mm and 357 sig. Have a 200 grain hard cast gas check boolit in my 10mm cruising along at 1225 fps. Have the 124 xtp doing 1430 out of the Sig P229. Neither are too shabby. The 10mm is in a para-ordnance P16-40 which holds 16 rounds or 10mm and 18 with the +2 extension. It is a bit too heavy for every day carry, but is always with me when in the woods. :) Probably lighter than most hunting sized revolvers. :)

Check out Razor Dobbs. He has killed more than one Cape Buffalo with a 220 grain hard cast out of his Dan Wesson 10mm. You can find the clips on utube.

Rosewood

See a lot of Cape Buffalo in Macon, do you? :)

:boink:

Back
Top Bottom