• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why no s&w .40 caliber????????

40 guy video was pretty funny. However it did exaggerate alot. Diameter wise, the .40 is between the 9 and 45, however, it has more energy than both. And in a full size gun, it only holds 2 less rounds 17 vs 15 than the 9mm. In small guns, usually only 1 round difference.

Rosewood

FB_IMG_1544638954187.jpg

I've never understood that. I always buy stuff and i KNOW I'll be buried with it. I hate letting go of my goods. Probably why my marriage has lasted so long, I guess.

Well anything sentimental I'd hold on to for life. But a gun I traded for on here, even if I like it, may end up back on here if I get the trade bug. It's the only way my wife lets me get a new gun. :p

I like .40. Always have, and enjoy shooting it. I don't even own a .40 right now, but I like it and will own another. Still, I prefer .45.

I love the .4O s&w for medium and full sized defensive pistols that are not also frequently-used range & match guns.
My full size .40 got traded for a deer rifle.
I later got a 5" barreled 9mm to shoot action pistol matches. Cheaper ammo and less recoil (faster shooting).

Back
Top Bottom