• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OVER***Why Not Give Away: The Model 1911 and Model 1911a1 Military and Commercial Pistols 2nd Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
154   0
Reaction score
From North Cape Publications: the For Collectors Only reference on the greatest of them all, the 1911.

I've thinned my herd of most of these God Inspired pistols, now I can pass along this tome of necessary knowledge to another.

This book has helped me secure (purchase) old 1911s, profit from them (sell, cell, sail, etc) and AVOID (avoid) bad deals.

Especially in the WW1 vintage pistols there are definite tells (tell tale signs) of authenticity. This book will enable to you find a genuine, or disprove that jerk at the gun show who says HIS 1911 is authentic because it's never had the mud from the fields of Flanders cleaned off (despite the incorrect slide stop checkering, the wrong hammer, etc.).

Covers production, breakdown, cleaning, part ID, etc. Great book.

Impress your friends! Win new followers! Be a hero at the Gunshow.

Okay, everyone gets one entry.
Supporters +1,
Military (active, guard, retired, separated, etc) +1 more,
Former Lance Missle (MGM-52) personnel ( palmettomoon palmettomoon ) +1 more.
Health care workers +1 more, (if you work in maintenance or housekeeping or the kitchen of a hospital, it counts).
If we've done a deal +1 more,
Police, Firefighters, EMTs, First Responders etc (including dispatchers, you know who you are) +1 more
Jeddak Jeddak , OttoMan OttoMan , Okuma Okuma , FreedomUSMC FreedomUSMC , and BIKER13 BIKER13 get an extra +1 just because.
Lastly, anyone who's read each and every dissertation or thesis I wrote on the ODT, even if you didn't agree with most or even part of it, +1 more,

Yeah, that's a crap load of entries. Random Number Saturday or Sunday. I can't commit to an exact date, because it's random.

Shipping on me, hopefully Monday, but maybe as late as Friday next week.

IMG_4542.jpeg

IMG_4543.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom