• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why, oh Why will it ever end

I left a BUNCH more feedback than I've received. It IS aggravating.
I even make a point to kindly ask fellow traders at meeting point to remember to leave it since I'm new, then I leave theirs that night after trade, then I'll even check in a few days later making sure they're happy....they always are and say thank you I just haven't crossed into the realm of "yo dude leave me some feedback already" because I'm sure it will be lathered in sarcasm or negativity if I approach it that way, but I'm running out of ways to politely remind people of our spoken agreement to leave each other feedback.....oh well if me and you ever trade Fast306 let's both screw each other over so we can finally see what it's like to be on the other side :lol:

I even make a point to kindly ask fellow traders at meeting point to remember to leave it since I'm new, then I leave theirs that night after trade, then I'll even check in a few days later making sure they're happy....they always are and say thank you I just haven't crossed into the realm of "yo dude leave me some feedback already" because I'm sure it will be lathered in sarcasm or negativity if I approach it that way, but I'm running out of ways to politely remind people of our spoken agreement to leave each other feedback.....oh well if me and you ever trade Fast306 let's both screw each other over so we can finally see what it's like to be on the other side :lol:

Yall aren't alone. I should have alot more feedback too. I don't know what's so hard about it, but some folks on here just can't seem to do it.

Yall aren't alone. I should have alot more feedback too. I don't know what's so hard about it, but some folks on here just can seem to do it.
Selfishness, they just move on to their next sweet deal and forget who just went out of their way to help facilitate their last selfish desire.

Is it Wednesday already? Time for another :deadhorse:

How about a "people who receive feedback and never leave it" thread? Us new guys won't never achieve 100 feedbacks if people don't show love back.

so disappointed that this wasn't an AR-15 pricing thread

Or you have been here many years and swapped everything from trailers, 4 wheelers, to live animals and accessories...lol. Biker 13 is my hero!:hail:

i.giphy.com_KqLPb0IrGHwiY.gif

Back
Top Bottom