• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why, oh Why will it ever end

How about a "people who receive feedback and never leave it" thread? Us new guys won't never achieve 100 feedbacks if people don't show love back.

I take it as a responsibility and believe everyone should. Feedback was the deciding factor for me when I first joined the site. It makes meeting someone a pleasure instead of stressful.

Oh yeah and your feedback score is good.

I take it as a responsibility and believe everyone should. Feedback was the deciding factor for me when I first joined the site. It makes meeting someone a pleasure instead of stressful.

Oh yeah and your feedback score is good.
Thank you sir! Feedback is the only accountability we have

I even make a point to kindly ask fellow traders at meeting point to remember to leave it since I'm new, then I leave theirs that night after trade, then I'll even check in a few days later making sure they're happy....they always are and say thank you I just haven't crossed into the realm of "yo dude leave me some feedback already" because I'm sure it will be lathered in sarcasm or negativity if I approach it that way, but I'm running out of ways to politely remind people of our spoken agreement to leave each other feedback.....oh well if me and you ever trade Fast306 let's both screw each other over so we can finally see what it's like to be on the other side :lol:

LMAO! If we do a deal at least we both KNOW we'll get feedback!

The interesting/bad thing is, I've been told by the other party on several occasions, "I'll leave positive feedback for you when I get home." I didn't even bring it up. We shook hands, did the deal, I went to my car and posted feedback on my phone before I ever left the parking lot. And then I waited....and waited...SMH. if someone tells me they'll leave feedback for me, I can almost GUARANTEE that's the person who won't. Grrr.

th.jpg

Back
Top Bottom