• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why SBR a 5.56 AR?

I respectfully disagree. I have 10.3, 11.5, 12.5, 13.7, 14.7, 16, 18, and 20. And of all of them, 11.5 takes the cake. 14.7 is a very close 2nd. The others have a special purpose.
Yup. As I've gone through phases and tried and owned damn near everything under the sun, I have found that the best approach is to go short and chase maneuverability or go long and chase velocity for longer range work. The caveat being that there are some minimum requirements, velocity wise, needed for the round to perform as intended, but overall, that middle ground does nothing particularly well.

So... for fingerprints, I have creator trustee (me) successor trustee (wife) and beneficiary,(son). I know creator trustee needs prints/picture. Do sucessor and/or beneficiary? Just read conflicting reports.

You forgot to put me as a responsible person!! :amen:

So... for fingerprints, I have creator trustee (me) successor trustee (wife) and beneficiary,(son). I know creator trustee needs prints/picture. Do sucessor and/or beneficiary? Just read conflicting reports.

I believe successor typically does. Will ultimately depend on exact wording of your trust. You can contact H Heavy D 's firm and ask them for clarification with your specific trust. If you used a firm to create your trust, just contact them.

I stopped using my trust with the new laws. YMMV

I am very much responsible, as I returned your Palladium AMEX last week without going over the credit limit.:high5::high5: I deciphered your signature, I deem that you are not responsible, but NEGLIGANT!!

But are you responsible? I probably should not be considered a responsible person on my trust, but here we are and the atf doesn't seem to care

Back
Top Bottom