• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why so many locked threads?

I saw your name last night when I was doing some up keep and wondered how you were. I am good and hope you are the same.
All good, I ducked out for a while. Been looking for a few things and have hit my back button a LOT, but if someone is willing to pay, more power to them. I've sold the last few item through word of mouth and because of the offer they made. Folks are willing to pay top dollar right now because stupid has a high price tag.

Alot of people didn't learn from Clinton or Obama and now they're surprised and willing to pay anything to get what they should have stocked up on over the last few years when the market went to crap. Offer me $1000.00 for a $600.00 AR and I sure won't tell you your dumb so If you ask $2000.00 for a $700.00 AR I won't call you dumb, but I will watch and see if you get it.

All good, I ducked out for a while. Been looking for a few things and have hit my back button a LOT, but if someone is willing to pay, more power to them. I've sold the last few item through word of mouth and because of the offer they made. Folks are willing to pay top dollar right now because stupid has a high price tag.

Alot of people didn't learn from Clinton or Obama and now they're surprised and willing to pay anything to get what they should have stocked up on over the last few years when the market went to crap. Offer me $1000.00 for a $600.00 AR and I sure won't tell you your dumb so If you ask $2000.00 for a $700.00 AR I won't call you dumb, but I will watch and see if you get it.
There are some here that don't like the market and whine and try to get OKUMA to let them comment in threads that THEY DETERMINE are asking to much money for THEIR tastes or pocket book so they can try their best to make the OWNER of the ITEM see things their way. As you have seen there are a heap of threads by the whiners just about every day. Heck, like I said, there are some that have asked me not to post the whining baby meme and even told me they were going to put me on ignore and did, but they took me off. Now I am back on ignore hopefully, and will keep posting the Whiny Baby when ever needed.

People can't stand it because they may not understand supply and demand or just like to CONTROL others, I don't know. Maybe both. I think liberals love to control what others do and charge. These whiners are babies and will probably never change. I hope so because it ain't none of their business what someone else asks for THEIR PROPERTY.

But, for sure, I am glad to see you back.

There are some here that don't like the market and whine and try to get OKUMA to let them comment in threads THEY DETERMINE are asking to much money for THEIR tastes or pocket book so they can try their best to make the OWNER of the ITEM see thing their way. As you have seen there are a heap of threads by the whiners just about every day. Heck, like I said, there are some that have asked me not to post the whining baby meme and even told me they were going to put me on ignore and did, but they took me off. Now I am back on ignore hopefully, and will keep posting the Whiny Baby when ever needed.

People can't stand it because they may not understand supply and demand or just like to CONTROL others, I don't know. Maybe both. I think liberals love to control what others do and charge. These whiners are babies and will probably never change. I hope so becasue it ain't none of their business what someone else asks for THEIR PROPERTY.

But, for sure, I am glad to see you back.
Am I wrong or did you just sounded like “whining” about the others whining.?(just kidding Brother... don’t shoot me... lol)

1227202220.jpg

Back
Top Bottom