• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why so many locked threads?

Why respond when you have no intention of buying or trading other than to increase your message count?

GLWS/T *** Thanks, not necessary
To far away *** not necessary
Great rifle/pistol *** had one when I was in the 4th grade, traded it for a rifle/pistol at recess. BS
Great rifle/pistol *** mines bigger, accurater, shinier. See my listing For sail sell seal sole BNIB
Bump *** appreciate it

Questions *** PM me, happy to respond
LOW BALL offers *** PM me so I don't embarrass you in front of your friends.

Why respond when you have no intention of buying or trading other than to increase your message count?

Great rifle/pistol *** had one when I was 4, traded it for a rifle/pistol at recess. BS
Great rifle/pistol *** mines bigger, accurater, shinier. See my listing For sail sell seal sole BNIB
Bump *** appreciate it

LOL. "Accurater"

Great rifle/pistol *** had one when I was 4, traded it for a rifle/pistol at recess. BS
Bump *** appreciate it

Congrats on the Zombie thread renewal.

Yes, the seller don't want anybody making comments into his overpriced stuff. But you still can PM him/her...
And I won't/don't! If I see a locked ad, I block the seller and move on. I ask a dealer on here why they locked their ads and the response was that it was to much trouble to answer people questions... I used to shop at that particular store but have since found other shops to support.

Could be either one. Or since the default setting for the site is locked when posts are started, some just leave them locked.
pretty sure most just want to communicate via PM anyway.
Oh and miss the fun of nitwits posting their stupid questions/comments on the ad?

Could be either one. Or since the default setting for the site is locked when posts are started, some just leave them locked.
pretty sure most just want to communicate via PM anyway.
That is so true. And some threads for sale that I have done, I had to go back and unlock it, because later on I noticed it was locked.

Back
Top Bottom