• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why so many locked threads?

And I won't/don't! If I see a locked ad, I block the seller and move on. I ask a dealer on here why they locked their ads and the response was that it was to much trouble to answer people questions... I used to shop at that particular store but have since found other shops to support.
Really.gif

Yall are all neurotic and need meds.

Group A locks their ads so people wont be able to post in them
Group B sees a locked ad and immediately blocks that poster
Group C bitches about people posting in their ads, deletes the comments but keeps the ads open
Group D posts stupid things in ads, lock their own ads, blocks people that post whinning baby memes and hate moderators
Group E.......damn forgot which group I was on, gotta start over

buncha damned third graders in this place anymore

Yall are all neurotic and need meds.

Group A locks their ads so people wont be able to post in them
Group B sees a locked ad and immediately blocks that poster
Group C bitches about people posting in their ads, deletes the comments but keeps the ads open
Group D posts stupid things in ads, lock their own ads, blocks people that post whinning baby memes and hate moderators
Group E.......damn forgot which group I was on, gotta start over

buncha damned third graders in this place anymore

No Sir, the "Adults Are In Charge!" :peep:

o.k. answer me this,

It's the ****ing internet,

How hurt/insulted can you be by someone 600 miles away, who you have no idea who is, TYPING something that you deem stupid, irrelevant, or derogatory?

It's not as if he is in your living room calling your wife names.

At least to this one old guy, the idea of getting all bent out of shape/outraged/butthurt over something a barely post pubescent teenager TYPED on the interwebs a continent away, is down right ridiculous.

Come stand on my stoop, and we will probably dance, but damn, otherwise, it's just a bunch of photons traveling down a fiber optic,

Back
Top Bottom