• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why so many Scorpions for sale on ODT?

it was fun, but the novelty wore off, And now they gone
DSC01576.JPG

They’re the Glocks of sub guns. Boringly reliable. Relatively inexpensive.

When there are lots of something sold… only plausible you’ll see lots on the secondary market.

Decided on an apc and am very happy. Granted the apc was the one I hadn't shot and certainly had some curiosity about it, so it may have influenced my decision.

Scorpion was damn good and especially for the price. Sig copperhead I shot was amazing and really got me into looking at the mpx (forget which model)

The sig shot fantastic and felt pretty good and light. I didn't go for it for the same reason I didn't pick up an mp5 clone. I can expect and fully believe my apc can and will load feed and shoot any 9mm I put into it and continue to do so without any modification or tuning. It's built and finished extremely well. The oem magazines are admittedly dog **** but can be easily modified.

Decided on an apc and am very happy. Granted the apc was the one I hadn't shot and certainly had some curiosity about it, so it may have influenced my decision.

Scorpion was damn good and especially for the price. Sig copperhead I shot was amazing and really got me into looking at the mpx (forget which model)

The sig shot fantastic and felt pretty good and light. I didn't go for it for the same reason I didn't pick up an mp5 clone. I can expect and fully believe my apc can and will load feed and shoot any 9mm I put into it and continue to do so without any modification or tuning. It's built and finished extremely well. The oem magazines are admittedly dog **** but can be easily modified.
The scorpion is a honda civic. Relatively cheap and reliable. The APC is a S Class Benz. They both get you from a to b, the fit and finish is just better on the b&t. Mpx is real close to the b&t. The issue I have is the forend on mine has a little bit of play. Haven't been able to solve that yet.

The scorpion is a honda civic. Relatively cheap and reliable. The APC is a S Class Benz. They both get you from a to b, the fit and finish is just better on the b&t. Mpx is real close to the b&t. The issue I have is the forend on mine has a little bit of play. Haven't been able to solve that yet.
Put 10,000 rounds through an MPX and then come back and report how much you still like it.

Spoiler alert: they don’t do well over the long run… even with meticulous maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom