• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why Will You NOT Ship?

I almost exclusively have to ship. It's a non issue, especially with established members, or this with feedback. I'd like to meet more members here, but can't do 3+ hours for a FTF.

Frustrating for me to see things I like and can't get anyone to ship, even offering full price and shipping costs. Get the same typical response, "not worth the hassle". I get it, all that extra work to put it in a box and tape it up then make it to UPS or wherever. Guess everyone had their buyers come the house and pick it up.

I almost exclusively have to ship. It's a non issue, especially with established members, or this with feedback. I'd like to meet more members here, but can't do 3+ hours for a FTF.

Frustrating for me to see things I like and can't get anyone to ship, even offering full price and shipping costs. Get the same typical response, "not worth the hassle". I get it, all that extra work to put it in a box and tape it up then make it to UPS or wherever. Guess everyone had their buyers come the house and pick it up.
Give me your address I'll ship you a coin.

Not only come to the house, knock on the garage door. I won't answer the front door because it sticks and is way too much trouble to open.

I trust most folks on here. I've just never had anything I couldn't get rid of locally, easily. That and the fact I travel metro Atlanta throughout the week helps with local meet ups
Trust me, there is pieces of crap on here too....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom