• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why Will You NOT Ship?

Amazon didn't get to be the biggest retailer in America making people drive to them,

The USPS for all it's faults will deliver the supplies and postage to you, and if you can post an ad on the interweb you can type out a label.

I don't understand the "it's a hassle" excuse unless you are claiming you are a total moron.

Shipping. Hmmmm. I prefer not to ship because I do not do electronic payments.....at all. Paypal burned me over $30 and they are not gun friendly, so I do not deal with them. I also do not usually sell something besides a firearm and I find it imprudent to mail one of those. Im also not a a box collector, so buying a box and figuring shipping and taking it to the post office is.....a hassle. I did agree to ship something to someone for 8 bucks, the BAD lever I have listed IIRC and the person thought it was to much. I do not want something shipped to me most of them time, I want to see what I am buying, cause this aint Midway USA, Brownells, or Amazon, and possession is 9/10ts of ownership and its yours, win, lose, or draw.

I'll be honest. Its hard to fit a midget in a box at UPS and answer 100 ****ing questions
You gotta chop them up first, you can easily fit one in the large priority box.
Yous gotsta pack em in da box at home! Or in da van. Much lesser questions dat way.
Just use plenty of insulation to keep da noise down.

Like it axe, why wont you ship an article?
Dropped a huge 30" x 20" priority box off at the counter on the 19th of last month. Was never scanned, it's stolen. I'm s.o.l.,out $190. I stand in line now for 20 minutes for acceptance scan for everything. Shame cause I used the night drop box three times a day usually. Always get scanned !

Post Office give you Priority boxes.Its a whole lot easier for me to pay 8 to 15 dollars than it is to drive somewhere,out of my locale.And usually less expensive to do so. I mailed a pkg this week to a member for 3.66 aint no way we could have met up with 120 miles between us for $3.66.It arrived today at his house
Dang biker i didnt know you sold stuff on here!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom