• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why won't you take my money?

I would deal with you in a minute based on the recommendations of some of the members who have posted. I will not take paypal, but I will take a Post Office Money Order and hold the item until you can pick it up. I know you would like to use paypal, but if I am the seller, I tell you what I will accept. No hard feelings, I just do not do paypal.
Exactly!! And I always offer sellers preference of payment because you’re basically doing me a favor. I appreciate all the comments from everyone!

Surprised this this was not posted yet.

takemymoney.jpg

Even though I know this is a GA-based website, I am away in college. I see a deal I like and I PM seller and tell them I will paypal them or send any other forms of payment because I'm currently away rom GA. Many accepts and hold the item for me others don't. But I look at it if I don't pick it up, you made money off nothing. Of course I only offer this to folks with good feedback but JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!! I WILL PICK IT UP!!!
I was leery as **** when you first messaged me. I checked your feedback and talked to you a few times and was then cool with it being friends and family method. You can’t flake out or screw someone that way.

It worked out great. Super nice dude and had great communication.

I was leery as **** when you first messaged me. I checked your feedback and talked to you a few times and was then cool with it being friends and family method. You can’t flake out or screw someone that way.

It worked out great. Super nice dude and had great communication.
Haha people usually are but I’m just a college student who loves guns. After May I won’t have to beg people to take my money. At least I hope :)

Back
Top Bottom