• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why Would I buy Your USED gun at full retail?

why would I buy your used gun at full retail

• Felon

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • tacos

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • saves time

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
You just cannot expect to get back the money you put into cerakote, trigger mods, and sights. You put them on it just consider that money gone. You sell something used expect to take a loss generally .

You just cannot expect to get back the money you put into cerakote, trigger mods, and sights. You put them on it just consider that money gone. You sell something used expect to take a loss generally .

Huh? I thought a stipple job added an instant $75 to value.
Bic lighter an needle that ****er if i have too.

I am convinced a lot of sellers don't realize how big a state Georgia is - 3 hours there and 3 hours back is a lot of time to pick up a gun at top dollar.

Georgia is the largest state east of the vanishing Mississippi and round trips to Atlanta and N. Georgia would make almost any weapon considerably more expensive. Picked up a Gen 4 G19 and paid $400 local. I'm now the third and last owner- I know both prior owners. It came with FDE Cerakote, trigger job, heavier spring, 3 magazines, leather holster, and box of HPs. Just took look at classifieds statewide and used Gen 4 G19s are very close to retail.

Back
Top Bottom