• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why would someone bury plastic pots and small styrofoam coolers in a bed?

I wouldn't do it, especially now that plastic conduit is available, but running it bare is allowed.

Hell, my TV cable is 4" deep and I can't till parts of my yard. Cable company says they will be glad to give me extra punches on my TS card. Not only that but it runs diagonally across the whole front yard, so there's not an entirely safe area.
We've run a fair bit of underground line at the gun club, bare. I was surprised to see it a few inches down in bed.

no ideas on the coolers nor why someone would run romex underground without casing but as far as plastic pots buried , my mom used to do that with certain bulbs that had to be lifted and brought in for the winter. in the spring they went back out to their hole to bloom again. probably not the case here as this guy must be a jackleg of all jacklegs.

no ideas on the coolers nor why someone would run romex underground without casing but as far as plastic pots buried , my mom used to do that with certain bulbs that had to be lifted and brought in for the winter. in the spring they went back out to their hole to bloom again. probably not the case here as this guy must be a jackleg of all jacklegs.
Yeah....no bulbs in these pots. Just root balls.

Just a thought, to possibly take up space to save some money on adding soil to the flower bed ?
Pots and coolers instead of more top soil or soil amendments?

Back
Top Bottom