• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why wouldn't you want to do a bill of sale?

"Mr meatwadttm, the glock you reported stolen, do you have proof of ownership?
Sure officer, here are pictures od the gun and serial number that I keep for insurance purposes. I also have the factory test fired casing that matches the serial number"
How did you obtain this firearm?
I bought it from a Guy at a gunshow.
Do you have a bill of sale?
No, but give me 5 minutes I van make you one..

And there it is......

Yep, giving false info. to a policeman...have fun with that..:wacko:
I meatwadttm bought this glock for 1000 dollars from btl fed on June 6th 2012...
Btt then if you want to get technical, I can invite the nice policeman inside for beer, we pull up my odt account, I show him pms, feedback, texts, emails, etc from the transaction.
Also I can pull up my photo, and pull the date it was taken, and say that's the date I bought it.

Everyone knows a BoS is a magical document that will exonerate the holder from any crime at any time. If you do not have this cloak of innocence the police will throw you in jail without cause.

People are scared when it comes to firearms and don't really know what they need to sell one legally. When I am asked for one I will politely try to explain why they are not legal documents unless they are stamped by a notary and how in the state of Ga. they are not required. I was contacted and questioned by GBI agent on a pistol that I sold years before then and I promise the conversation was short. He did his homework long before he called me and the only questions I got was... Do I own it? Who did I sell it to? When I told him that I sold several years ago at a gunshow to an individual but I did not keep records of who it was but I always ask for a Ga. DL to prove residence. He said thank you for your time and that was the last I ever heard from him.

Back
Top Bottom