• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why you should be the dumbest guy in your group of friends

Macvan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
40   0
Reaction score
I cast out the lame people who come into.my life fast ..why they have nothing to teach me and they will waste my time ....if you hangout with dumb people all you will learn is how to be dumb.. if I want too watch two legged train wrecks I can hang out with some of my family we all have a few of these Characters hanging on the family tree.....By bring smart people into my life I have learned skills I would never gotten a chance refine...thank you smart people.....for not taken my advice and hanging out with me..................... .I wonder how many of you do the same.

I cast out the lame people who come into.my life fast ..why they have nothing to teach me and they will waste my time ....if you hangout with dumb people all you will learn is how to be dumb.. if I want too watch two legged train wrecks I can hang out with some of my family we all have a few of these Characters hanging on the family tree.....By bring smart people into my life I have learned skills I would never gotten a chance refine...thank you smart people.....for not taken my advice and hanging out with me..................... .I wonder how many of you do the same.
And your on here,hummm

I don't understand what your question is. Hang out with people we think are 'lame', or avoid them ?

I think you've picked the right strategy yourself, wise not to take your own advice.

BTW, your .............. key seems to be stick....

I CHANGED A TIRE ON INTERSTATE HERE WHILE BACK FOR GUY DRIVING A NEWER MODEL MERCEDES . DIDNT KNOW WHERE JACK AND LUG WRENCH WERE OR HAVE A CLUE HOW TO CHANGE TIRE. MY WIFE CAN CHANGE A TIRE IF SHE HAS TO ! LOT OF UNSKILLED FOLKS OUT THERE WHEN IT COMES TO FIXING OR REPAIRING.

Back
Top Bottom