• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why???????

Academy in Gainesville. Has started keeping it the glass case with the handguns because of this, sometimes management will listen and this lady understood that this was a loss with the seal broken.

I have noticed the same thing at the Academy in Snellville. I actually thought that someone had poured some of the same powder into a "like" container, thus purchasing a pound and a half, for the price of a pound. I too wouldn't purchase powder if the seal was broken.

You may as well ask why stupid ass booger munching hillbilly asswipes open every ****ing box of ammunition they pick up. WTELF? Do they think they're going to see something different than the last time they opened a box? It's ****ing fixed ammunition you ********ed retards!

You may as well ask why stupid ass booger munching hillbilly asswipes open every ****ing box of ammunition they pick up. WTELF? Do they think they're going to see something different than the last time they opened a box? It's ****ing fixed ammunition you ********ed retards!

They’re checking for bullet rise.

They probably figured out some way to smuggle a few rounds at a time out in their neckbeards.

Back
Top Bottom