• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why???????

You may as well ask why stupid ass booger munching hillbilly asswipes open every ****ing box of ammunition they pick up. WTELF? Do they think they're going to see something different than the last time they opened a box? It's ****ing fixed ammunition you ********ed retards!
I've seen the salesman open to show the box is full. I could see someone opening a box if they were not familiar with the load or to compare tips.

When buying a rifle round someone may not know the difference between a ballistic tip and a soft tip. Someone may see one box of ammo that is $25 and one box that's $12 and not know the difference is one is hollow point and the other full metal jacket. The words are on the box but not everyone is consumed with gun culture as many of us here may be.

They all have a seal which is not broken by just removing the cap.

It has to be peeled up. It’s like a weaker version of the seal on a condiment bottle.

So u admit that u open it AND u knowingly tug at a weak seal.

And if everyone tugs at it...at sum point... an ehole will find one seal lifted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought powder at Academy. The one in Macon has it on a high shelf (not that that matters). The one in Warner Robins has it behind the glass. I always unscrew the lid to make sure the seal hasn't been broken. I have yet to find one that the seal has been broken on.

I have been guilty of opening a box of ammo to see what the round looked like, especially if it was a cartridge I didn't have. Curiosity I guess. I would definitely open the box to check to make sure all rounds were there if I was buying a box, but then you would never know cause I would have taken it with me.

Rosewood

When buying a rifle round someone may not know the difference between a ballistic tip and a soft tip. Someone may see one box of ammo that is $25 and one box that's $12 and not know the difference is one is hollow point and the other full metal jacket. The words are on the box but not everyone is consumed with gun culture as many of us here may be.

Dude.

It's powder.

There is nothing to be gained by looking at it.

****ing powder-that won't get sold.

There is no danger from opening a box of bullets and handling them. I can think of all kind of dangers from having some idiot ****ing around with powder.

Back
Top Bottom