• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Widespread availability of Grenades????

But Sweden is touted by all the libs as a Socialsit utopia this cant be....
Sweden has lost control, yet the public is mostly fine with the multi-culturalization of their country. I'm not sure if they are siding with the idiocy of open borders out of fear from the government since they can be arrested and labeled a racist for speaking negatively about the immigration issues, or are they truly brainwashed. Sad to see what's happening in Europe now, and cultural changes that will come in the future as the Muslim birthrate expands with 5-10 kids per family.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sweden has lost control, yet the public is mostly fine with the multi-culturalization of their country. I'm not sure if they are siding with the idiocy of open borders out of fear from the government since they can be arrested and labeled a racist for speaking negatively about the immigration issues, or are they truly brainwashed. Sad to see what's happening in Europe now, and cultural changes that will come in the future as the Muslim birthrate expands with 5-10 kids per family.

It's a great thing for people that like to travel to Europe though. You used to have go to different countries at great expense to get a taste of different cultures. In very short order, throw a dart and go there. They'll all be the same.

It's a great thing for people that like to travel to Europe though. You used to have go to different countries at great expense to get a taste of different cultures. In very short order, throw a dart and go there. They'll all be the same.

Sounds like WalMart

Save your money, don't go to Europe...it's expensive.

Just fly into any third world Muslim controlled ****hole and you'll get the same experience. You'll still get to talk to and see Europeans, they'll be the ones in charge of the programs and building projects.

GRENAAAAAAADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugliest-wife.jpg

Lol, good point. On a real note, I traveled a lot in Europe in the 90', and I'm so glad I did it earlier in my life before all this built up so bad. I saw it happening tho at the port in Marseille, France. Thousands of Algerian, Moroccan, and Tunisian muslim immigrants traveling through there.

Back
Top Bottom