• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife Called 911 to Say Husband Was Having a Heart Attack. The Police Came and Broke His Back.

Lack of thinking men in police work is going to continue to push the public away from their support. Continue to act like thugs and it won't be long before everyone treats you like a thug. I hate this **** because I have family and what I consider to be good friends in law enforcement jobs. I do think in the totality of encounters only a very small percentage will turn out like the one mentioned in the OP. Unfortunately it only takes a small sample to taint the whole bunch.

can i preemptively "in" this thread
giphy (8).gif

Lack of thinking men in police work is going to continue to push the public away from their support. Continue to act like thugs and it won't be long before everyone treats you like a thug. I hate this **** because I have family and what I consider to be good friends in law enforcement jobs. I do think in the totality of encounters only a very small percentage will turn out like the one mentioned in the OP. Unfortunately it only takes a small sample to taint the whole bunch.

That's not the biggest problem, it's the lack of accountability, by their peers and supervisors..

"Well he's going to lose his job" after several weeks of "Administrative leave with pay". Wow do, like that'll be the end of the world, he lost his "thankless low paying job". He'll be over in the next county doing business as usual.

There are people losing their "high paying thankful" jobs everyday for far less than what these thugs do.
The coverup is worse. "The Blue Brotherhood" They love to make all kinds of excuses for their thuggery and their fellow members in Blue.

When someone is issued "Authority" with the power to detain and arrest, they should be held at a much higher standard, but unfortunately they are not.

It's a good thing that our military isn't run with the same low standards as the LE of this country.

Back
Top Bottom