• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife Called 911 to Say Husband Was Having a Heart Attack. The Police Came and Broke His Back.

As I read this I place blame on the EMS crew that escalated the scene. They should have recognized that the patient was postictal from a seizure and simply asked the wife about the drip of blood from her nose. She prob would've answered 'oh I get nosebleeds when I'm nervous or scared'

The call went from a routine seizure call to a domestic violence call when the EMS crew incorrectly assessed the scene and called for PD. When an EMS crew calls for PD, they must state a reason. The reason was most likely 'domestic violence' and that put PD in that mindset.

If the EMS crew would've assessed the scene correctly, PD would've never even been there.

Just my opinion.

One person with a nose bleed and the other incapacitated, hey let's kick the **** out of the one who's already down.

I guess that's mode of thinking you get with a "low paying thankless" job that just can't get no respect.

One person with a nose bleed and the other incapacitated, hey let's kick the **** out of the one who's already down.

I guess that's mode of thinking you get with a "low paying thankless" job that just can't get no respect.

I'm pretty sure he'd only had a heart attack so they were forced to take him to the floor, resisting and all.

Pretty sure this was a fake news article that got reposted on other sites. Haven't been able to find any other sources that back up the original article on The Daily Beast.

But hey....anything that bashes law enforcement MUST be true, right?

But hey.......any accusations that bashes Joe Citizen by LE must be true, right.

Then we have the 18 year old girl arrested by NYPD, handcuffed, raped and forced to perform oral sex. But the cops are innocent in the eyes of the law and will try their best to discredit this young girl. So what if she wasn't forced. Would you consider this appropriate behavior by people with authority?

People in positions of authority, should be held much more accountable that "Joe Citizen". Judges, lawyers, doctors, teachers, priests, law enforcement, etc.
Losing a low paying thankless job is not appropriate punishment for abusing that authority.

Back
Top Bottom