Wife's carry gun suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skducke

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
285   0
Reaction score
Looking for a carry gun for the wife. She does not like my Glock's or similar pistols due to her not being able to pull the slide back well. She likes my Kel-Tec P3AT but wants something with a safety. She has a S&W 38 spl revolver for HD and likes it but does not want it for her carry gun. Can you share what your wife likes to carry and why...thanks!

My wife just started carrying, I had a Keltec P3AT but she didn't like it, so I took her over to Moss Pawn in Jonesboro so she could see a large selection of carry guns. She settled on the Bersa thunder .380 concealed carry. She loves it, it has all the safety features she wanted and she's gotten pretty good with it. check one out!
Thanks,
1coolhand
i56.tinypic.com_2a98neu.jpg

My wife really liked her russian makarov. Heavy enough to dampen any recoil, and small enough for her to take with her.

My wife likes three guns, which means she will shoot three guns. 1) M85 SS Taurus revolver, 2) Bersa Thunder .380 3) Ruger LCP. She also has trouble pulling the slide back on my other semi-autos, but can pull the slide on the Bersa and the LCP, go figure. Her favorite is the Taurus, but it stays at home and she carries a LCP.

My wife has harder time pulling the slide back on smaller guns thats why she likes my glocks! But on the other hand she likes the sig p238 as well!

My wife had a Colt Detective Spec.38(too bulky),then a Taurus 111(uh,which way does the safety go?),then bought her a Keltec .32.She carries it in her pocket every day and wants nothing else.Most women need a gun requiring no thinking in an emergency.Just pull the trigger.Hey,revolvers don`t have a safety.If they are willing to carry a revolver,they should be willing to carry a DA semi without a safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom