• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn with me to the book of Fudd of the NRA bible.

4th Chapter, 2nd Verse:

"Yea, verily, if thou cannot safely take game within 5 rounds thou shouldn'st be hunting. Therefore any magazine capacity over 5 rounds is an abomination and a sin against fellow man."

Pretty sure they will try to ban white guys.....

TX-Racist white guy trying to kill Mexicans.

OHIO-Racist white guy killed his sister for going out with a black guy. (CNN is trying to push this)

With all eyes on the "loophole" that allowed the Dayton shooter to use an AR pistol with a drum mag, I'm guessing Trump will cave and throw the left another bone. What gets tossed, I don't know, but it'll be the same "bumpstocks are useless" crowd that helps bring in the new round of regs.

Pretty sure they will try to ban white guys.....

TX-Racist white guy trying to kill Mexicans.

OHIO-Racist white guy killed his sister for going out with a black guy. (CNN is trying to push this)

I’ve been seriously wondering about this. The young white males have a target on their back by the PC crowd. A white male is to be last pick for a job, scholarship or opportunity. Liberal media gleefully express how whites are quickly becoming a minority and they wish it would happen faster. The media brands white males as responsible for all wrong doings in the past. Reduce, minimize by any means white males in every aspect of American society. So I wonder if these young white males feel no self worth and no future, so they go out guns blazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom