• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s just the thing though...neither reps nor dems actually call the shots.
both sides are used to distract the masses and make them think good things are happening or will happen with their bs trumpets.
people can look back 40+ years and understand and accept there was massive corruption but they somehow forget and have high hopes for the next guy, our guy, not this guy.

So what, you guys gonna vote for Biden or Sanders?

Any vote other than a vote for Trump, is a vote for a Democrat.
Or it goes to a third party candidate on principle. Cucking out on a democrat is out of the question. But Cucking out on a republican that has democrat views on the second amendment is just as bad as Cucking out to name brand Dems. Your logic is don't vote for Dems, vote for the guy who isn't labeled as one but agrees with them. It's logically inconsistent

Dunno mang. Just not happy with the way this "Republican" is handling IIA issues...I seriously doubt I would not vote in the next election but if we don't cause a stir now, he's gonna keep on keepin' on and we'll be left with our Fudd hunting rifles and shotguns - " cause who needs a 30rd magazine?"
We will still have all our ****, the AR and the tens of millions of mags and ammo won't disappear. We have to stop shilling out on ''accesories". All parts are functional and caving on one is a slope, just as we see now. If they ban them, I ain't burying nothin and neither should anyone who respects what men have died to keep

that’s just the thing though...neither reps nor dems actually call the shots.
both sides are used to distract the masses and make them think good things are happening or will happen with their bs trumpets.
people can look back 40+ years and understand and accept there was massive corruption but they somehow forget and have high hopes for the next guy, our guy, not this guy.
Voting works but we see more impact locally, even on a state level. That's not to say national level voting isn't important, it is, but state legislation will float or sink the bits of liberty we have left. The I don't vote attitude is defeatism, it is absolutely propaganda people fall for

The firearms manufacturers are secretly praying for some kind of 2A scare. They need a sales boost. Just wait till 2020 and the MSM starts putting out polls show Pete Pu****in beating Trump and there will be a frenzy. The shelves will be cleared and the Democrat stockholders will laugh all the way to Planned Parenthood to cut a check off of the dividends. After that a big check will go out to the DNC and whatever gun grabber lobbyists they support. Most of the population are puppets on strings.

Expect me to be flipping .22 ammo and AR's like a pancake chef to all the new "operators" in the next election cycle. I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know to spare me the butt hurt.

INSANE PROFIT WILL BE MY #MAGA

I should make enough to have @FatAlbert
Cerakote my never ending 10/22 project right before election day in 2020.

I can't see this expanding beyond suppressors, although NPR had an article today on how 'expanded clips' may lead to more deadly mass shootings.

If it helps the suppressor business pick up, that wouldn't be the worst thing, so long as they don't actually do something idiotic.

you know what leads to more gun control laws? Stupid people doing stupid things with an item they should have never had in the first place.Dont give me that, he had every right to own a gun,he did it because he lost it it prolly aint the first time he lost it either. Other people just let things go,he was a gud boy,he was a choir boy,somebody knew. He has shown the propensity to do stupid before.had a friend one time say," I'm gonna kill that bitch."you know what,He did.

elephant-in-the-room-rep.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom