• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with our side is that we always play defense.

This is yet another in a very long line of leftist mass shooters, and killers in general. That is the story here, but we, ie. our so-called leaders, are too skeered of the actual truth.

Even though they are infringement, there is one good thing about carry licenses. Show me the "long" list of firearms license carriers that commit these types of crimes... :confused2:

The same bull**** background check you go through for a nfa item is similar for what's done with a carry license. Licenses don't prevent crime, that's a dense perspective. Dudes will get what they want with or without a card. The European approach may work on the European continent, but won't here. **** licenses

I hope not. Got one in jail. Hope I get it before any craziness gets decided upon. I think it's crazy they are a NFA item in the first place. They will never not be. Try and convince the Gov to give up the budget for the beauracracy they built to control suppressors? Give up the $200 per item robbery? I doubt it. Government doesn't give back funds, rights to collect funds or liberties. Gov just finds a way to take more and expand. It's a one way street. That's why we have to be so careful in the powers we allow them to assume in the first place.

George h w wasn't third party.... Did you read my post or just scan it over and reply? I'm saying if folks voted on principle maybe we wouldn't have the ''lesser" of two evils bull we deal with now. Also George HW is an anti just like Clinton, convince me otherwise
That is exactly my point!
Clinton won because many wouldn't vote for HW again because of his anti-2A actions.
"Better the devil I know..." - Well, that's just what you got.

BTW I fully agree with you on the 3rd party thing. If people would vote for who they want, rather than who they think will/could win, we'd have a whole different dynamic!
What we need is an election with two equally strong, opposing, 3rd party candidates; then you wouldn't be "voting in the other guy". They may not win, but the numbers would surprise the pundits.

The same bull**** background check you go through for a nfa item is similar for what's done with a carry license. Licenses don't prevent crime, that's a dense perspective. Dudes will get what they want with or without a card. The European approach may work on the European continent, but won't here. **** licenses

Yeah I said they were an infringement, and I certainly never said they prevent crime...

The NRA - continuing to win hearts and minds... :rolleyes:

27AABF37-C3B3-4888-9A1F-95642F0DD7B9_jpeg-970526.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom