• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will this be the most expensive shooting range ever built ?

My only experience in Macon was a couple years ago. We did part of a movie down there and the night before our first day in our poor security guard was yanked out of her car, beaten, left laying in the parking lot and her car and cell phone stolen. When the police showed up they told us to never go anywhere alone after dark, and not go period if we could avoid it.

Who would want to deal with that in a city?

Developers thinking….
F4DF57AE-1A14-45CE-97B7-1500E42EFAD3.jpeg

That is a moving testimony to life in Macongo.

All of the street signs shown are located in "No Go Zones" for folks suffering from PDS (pigmentation deficiency syndrome.)

Dam…I’m only 2.5 miles away from that street.
I need to GTFO of here. I need to sell my house to some dumbass New Yorker for $500k.

So where are they going to relocate the current popu-lice? Cuz that's what happened to to Clayco. Atlanta bull dozed all the gubermint cheese holes and gave the hood rats cheese vouchers for a place in Clayco.

Politicians like to spend other folks money, whether taxes or "contributions". the good folks in Albany are just now gettin' the Hurricane Relief funds in, and spendin' is good. next is all the covid money that trickles in. We used to do our school shopping at Macon Mall, many years ago. Glad that's over, it's an example of what the Albany Mall will become. They're demo-ing the Sears store at on end to build a hotel...in the current political/race conscious climate, polishing turds seems viable.

So where are they going to relocate the current popu-lice? Cuz that's what happened to to Clayco. Atlanta bull dozed all the gubermint cheese holes and gave the hood rats cheese vouchers for a place in Clayco
Relocating people does not apply with this venture. They are trying to make use of a lot of unused / empty commercial space by repurposing it. The locals live in "shotgun houses" that have been passed down from one generation to the next.

"Macon is the music capitol of the world,”

No, you mean "capital", and even that is wrong.

What a joke. Look up the "seven wonders" project that was supposed to be next to Stonecrest Mall in Lithonia for a similar boondoggle. Everyone lost money, 'cept the crooks that sold the concept. It was a multi-year comedy of errors and was obviously a scam from day one-- but "woke" companies were only too happy to get swindled by a "company" with no business plan, no experience, and a web page that would embarrass a MySpace user.

Best of luck to Macon... the Macon Mall hasn't been worth a darn since the third floor seating area became a crime magnet. Yeah, I'm that old.

Back
Top Bottom