• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Will trade Guns for Gold and silver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance00

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: Will trade Guns for Gold and silver!

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have some guns I’ll trade for some 10k and up gold bars or necklaces, bracelets and rings! Also want silver bars and coins! Send me offers thanks! 706-676-1881.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Man, most adds like this I just pass by and never reply to. But, sometimes there are listing that you just can't pass by...so I took a chance....

I only see two things he has for sale (after a search for his content). A Remington 700 in 7mm and a 16 gauge shotgun. Not sure that equals BARS of gold or piles of silver?? A simple list would have been enough to generate responses IF he had something that someone wanted.

"Item Description: I have some guns I’ll trade for some 10k and up gold bars or necklaces, bracelets and rings! Also want silver bars and coins! Send me offers thanks! 706-676-1881."

How do you send offers on something you have NO idea what you are offering on? Is a Remington 700 in 7mm worth 10K? He's only asking $750 for the rifle...how do you get to 10K worth of guns with this list?

If you can't be UP FRONT with people, then you get to go TO THE BACK of the ODT list....

Have fun finding takers on ODT for your two offerings.
I have plenty more guns to offer willing to trade 20 guns for a gold ring or necklace. If you never pm someone you will never know now will you? Instead you choose to just get attention like a little middle school girl.

Imma just cruise on by this one because I caught an admin warning for literally nothing on the last thread...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230213_010553.jpg
    Screenshot_20230213_010553.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom