• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will using paypal for gun purchases get this site in trouble?

What in hell are you tryin' to do? Cut back on the whiny "I got scammed!" posts? LOL.
...I lose my cash and now I'm a whiner... :pout:
LOL, for real, we know it happens. Be careful w/ PayPal and sending any funds through any third party unless you are certain you are protected..or, as in my case willing to risk the loss. Cheers

Well I'm not laughing at anyone getting scammed. But, if you buy a DaeWoo K2 or a 1978 Colt Python from "Gary Housmer" for $1,000? And he only accepts PP F&F? You kind of deserve to be parted from your money. If you have legitimate doubts about a seller's honesty, I'd find another seller or insist on using an online escrow service.

I've taken huge risks buying from novice sellers online and so far, I've been very happy.

I agree about being cautious using third party payment systems. If a website only takes non-CC online methods like PP F&F, Venmo or Cash App & crypto? It's a scam.

Well I'm not laughing at anyone getting scammed. But, if you buy a DaeWoo K2 or a 1978 Colt Python from "Gary Housmer" for $1,000? And he only accepts PP F&F? You kind of deserve to be parted from your money. If you have legitimate doubts about a seller's honesty, I'd find another seller or insist on using an online escrow service.

I've taken huge risks buying from novice sellers online and so far, I've been very happy.

I agree about being cautious using third party payment systems. If a website only takes non-CC online methods like PP F&F, Venmo or Cash App & crypto? It's a scam.
Hold up. You telling me Gary isn't mailing me my Barret M107 after I already sent him the entire $2,000? That son of a...

I’ve bought ammo off of gunbroker using PP f&f. They were well established sellers so I wasn’t concerned. I bought some ammo from a ODT’er in Virginia with PP f&f. Again, established trader. I wouldn’t do it with a newby.

Back
Top Bottom