• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will you be taking any extra security measures this Tuesday night?

thPDFM69HK.jpg

Will grab Sub2000 and a couple of 33 rd sticks. Can't decide if I should go with 124 gr Golden Sabers, or 147gr Bonded LEO Rangers. Probably Golden Sabers. Box is already opened...

And LC9S Pro, as usual.

My wife is leaving work at noon and coming straight home. I work Tuesday nights as the floor guy at Bi Lo in Darien. So today I told them I'd lay the wax 10 to 6 AM on Monday night or Wednesday provided theres still a functioning store but I would NOT be there Tuesday. Then I had to explain to the room temperature grocery store employees what's going down Tuesday night. Sure I'm paranoid but paranoid people are way less likely to be victims.

Good plan. Wax on.

Even if she does get impeached it really won't mean anything. After the House impeaches her the Senate has to try her, it takes a two thirds majority to remove her from office and I seriously doubt that will happen because they'll never get enough democrats to vote to convict her. Same thing that happened with Bill Clinton & Andrew Johnson, the only presidents ever impeached but neither one was convicted. No conviction, no removal and the biatch remains in office.

Ummm, Nixon? History much?

Brand New Remington 870 Express Compact JR Black Synthetic
18.5in barrel 12in lop
200yr Anniversary!

Thanks BassPro!

Attachments

• IMG_8675.jpg1.jpg
    IMG_8675.jpg1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom