• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

William Christopher (Father Mulcahy) of M.A.S.H. Dies

I served 6 years in the Navy and completely agree and understand that Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen or Marines have no say so in policy or regs. My point is how society has changed from where a male soldier dressing as a woman would have been considered a section 8 candidate then but now it is considered normal. The blame for the subversion, and eventual collapse if gone unchecked, of our military forces falls squarely on the shoulders of the previous administration.

The military should not follow the whims and fads of society as operational readiness should be priority one not how some recruit feels, identifies or wants to express themselves. The liberal indoctrination and policies of our troops will in time lead to their failure and their eventual slaughter if our advanced technology ever fails or is taken out.

Totally agree - and I don't think MASH or Klinger was the starting point; that was just a TV show and a great one at that. The previous administration understood the power it wielded over the military and decided to use the military as a social project - along with a few other jacked up programs, decision making and meddling; the slow boil to where we are now, but Section 8 is still on the UCMJ books.

Back
Top Bottom