Chris V.

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
updated-bm-59-jan.jpg

Follow this link for a chance:
https://wn.nr/j2Csp7
And yes! if you follow this link you will be giving me entries.

I've had mine back to James River Armory twice now, and it still has some issues. This is the same company that turns out immaculate '03 Springfields and M1s.

After talking with the gunsmith there it turns out they had some real problems with the 3rd party receivers they had to use (the origs were cut up because they were full-auto), and the parts kits they got were pretty junky as well.

When Firearms News (aka the old Shotgun News) reviewed it they sent it back because of all the issues they had. I'd honestly steer clear of these unless you want a $1200 project gun.

I've had mine back to James River Armory twice now, and it still has some issues. This is the same company that turns out immaculate '03 Springfields and M1s.

After talking with the gunsmith there it turns out they had some real problems with the 3rd party receivers they had to use (the origs were cut up because they were full-auto), and the parts kits they got were pretty junky as well.

When Firearms New (aka the old Shotgun News) reviewed it they sent it back because of all the issues they had. I'd honestly steer clear of these unless you want a $1200 project gun.

That sucks to here, im glad I didnt pull the trigger and get one, are they fixing the issue or just sending them out anyway?

Back
Top Bottom