• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Win FREE Gear

thelaw

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
13   0
Reaction score
!!!!Win FREE Gear!!!!!

Check this out. My Good Friend at Personal Security Systems Holsters is doing a give away. All you have to do is:
1. Go to their Facebook page
2. LIKE them
3. comment with a number between 1 - 500
Enter a Refer (if you want to use TheLaw) with your number comment for sending you there.

There will be at least two drawings for free holsters and mag carriers.
If your number is picked, you win and the person that referred you wins!!!!!! C'mon guys. This guy makes quality stuff and I need a new holster!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132801706776474&topic=104

Let's keep this going! Almost there to the first drawing at 150 likes!

Make sure you are entering a number and TheLaw as the referrer (if you choose) on the contest discussions page and not the main Company Page. Entries on the main page are not counted!!!!

OK, the first drawing has taken place and a winner picked! Was it anyone from here? Let us know.

Let's get our friends to LIKE the page. There is another drawing coming up and this time, it's for a holster AND a mag carrier. If your number is picked, you win AND the person that referred you wins. Good luck.

OK, the first drawing has taken place. There needs to be about 82 more people to LIKE the webpage, and enter a number and my name (TheLaw) before the next drawing will be held. This time, it was for a Holster and a Mag carrier of your choice for the person with the winning number and his/her referrer.

Go here - http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=132801706776474&topic=104

Go to the Main Page, and LIKE the page and then go back to this link above and enter a number between 1-500, one that hasn't already been picked, enter your name and then enter my name as a referrer. This is quality gear guys and doesn't take anything but a few minutes of your time. Spread the word so we can get to the second drawing!

Back
Top Bottom