• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester 24gun safe $550 at Costco

Aegis

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
447   0
Reaction score
Costco Alpharetta has them in stock right now, $550.
s8.postimg.org_ggmfn5sdh_2013_04_06_14_47_16.jpg

assets.academy.com_mgen_31_10156831.jpg_c8659f9029cd6ef2fa1939d191d53d8a.jpg

if you wait until day after thanksgiving you can usually save $50...

if someone needs to purchase one, im pretty sure a member can arrange to meet them there. otherwise membership is $50, then after you join, buy it, then go back to the membership desk and say you changed your mind about keeping your membership based on their companies anti-ccw policies and youd like a refund.(or dont give them any reason), theyll refund the entire $50 up until the day before the year ends.

I bought my safe from Costco.

Only problem with buying from them is that you have to arrange your own pickup. Not easy when you don't have a pickup and a bunch of strong, willing buds. But well worth the cash.

The great thing about Costco is their return policy.

Hit me up if you need someone to front a membership. Happy to provide that service to my ODT brothers (and sisters).

Costco has a great return policy, if you get a membership to shop there whats the worst that will happen you'll save money on bulk groceries?

And they double the warranty on all electronics. Bought a TV and a laptop there. Very pleased.

I have the "business" membership and they basically pay us to shop there with the cash-back thingy. We do 90% of our food shopping there and they have a great deal on tires, too. Free lifetime balance/rotation.

Gets hella busy on the weekends, though...

Back
Top Bottom