• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester and IHC Service grades available from CMP by mail, RUSH if you want one

To put them on sale online must mean they have a few pallets of these. I'm going over to pick one out. Anyone game to ride over Friday morning early?

I plan on pulling out of Woodstock before 6am to arrive at 7am CST. Think that will be early enough to be in the front of the line?

First trip. First Garand. Hoping for an IHC for my Dad.

I’ll have my passport, GADL, GWCL, check book, a credit card, qualifying event certificate and purchase form. Am I missing anything?

I plan on pulling out of Woodstock before 6am to arrive at 7am CST. Think that will be early enough to be in the front of the line?

First trip. First Garand. Hoping for an IHC for my Dad.

I’ll have my passport, GADL, GWCL, check book, a credit card, qualifying event certificate and purchase form. Am I missing anything?

I usually leave Brookhaven at 6 and arrive around 6:30-6:40. Arriving around this time will generally get you either in front or almost in front. I have met people there that arrived at 5:30.

I usually leave Brookhaven at 6 and arrive around 6:30-6:40. Arriving around this time will generally get you either in front or almost in front. I have met people there that arrived at 5:30.

Thanks!

I discovered one snafu. My GSSF membership has lapsed! Will NRA work for the Club affiliation? If not, I’m screwed!

Back
Top Bottom