• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester Mod. 94 Scope Mount ?

Yes, they are an offset mount due to the top eject of the 94. Utilizes the finger lever pin retention screw hole, and one of the smaller holes on the rear of the receiver. I have an older one in the shop that was just installed.

Yes, they are an offset mount due to the top eject of the 94. Utilizes the finger lever pin retention screw hole, and one of the smaller holes on the rear of the receiver. I have an older one in the shop that was just installed.
Would you happen to have the shorter screws? I have a mount on mine but want to remove it.

Would you happen to have the shorter screws? I have a mount on mine but want to remove it.

I have one for a pre 64. I used the last one for a post 64 on a repair a month or so ago and haven't ordered another one. This last one came in missing the pin retaining screw, and he wanted the mount added. I happened to have the longer screw for the mount, so didn't need it for this rifle.

I do thank you for your input. I had heard you would have to use a side mount, and common sense tells you that being it is top eject. I had never seen one, and i really don't use this gun anyway so I never opted to put a scope on it. Thanks..............

Back
Top Bottom