• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester XPert HP High Vel. 22lr 3.8 CPR Shipped!

I don't want to hear crap from any of you people when 22 is scarce again after the next election. No belly aching when you have to play 15 cents per round to the scalpers. If you don't have several thousand rounds, shame on you.

I don't want to hear crap from any of you people when 22 is scarce again after the next election. No belly aching when you have to play 15 cents per round to the scalpers. If you don't have several thousand rounds, shame on you.
I had close to 35k rounds around here before the 2012 election and because so many people either weren't paying attention or didn't think it would be a problem I ended up selling a bunch to friends caught off guard. I live in the country and shoot mostly 22lr to rid my place of the many varmints around here so I stocked up thinking I would never have to buy any ever again. I keep it all in PA120s or 50 cal cans and I never bought any of it to sell but friends needed it so I sold it for what I had in to it, well and one wonderful "friend" that stole about 3,000 rounds. I'm now down to about 15k now and am feeling like I need to restock. I'm so glad prices are still dropping. Bad for vendors but great for us.

Back
Top Bottom