• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

winder/barrow cops broke my gate responding to a call and deny it winder/barrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
having some real trouble believing this! I know my fair share of barrow county and from the ones that I know, they would have owned up to it! Be cautious when pointing fingers....just saying...

Get the first police report. Find out what officers were on seen. Then request all recorded information 1hr before they showed up till 1hr after. Get dash cameras and microphones... that will prove if they broke it. Then have your landlord sue the city for the bill.

Or don't get LEO called out for a DV... that's the best idea.

Seen on what?
Who saw them?

just talked to nabors
it was the law we saw them do it. the big one stop by and asked if we heard any yelling and them pulled up to drive and started to push the gate in
it was just as i said.
sorry about the spelling and that grammer never needed it to talk.
i see the need to knock down a gate if you think some in danger but to lie about it when you get busted and not fess up my landlord that is sue happy now has all that he needs . yes it's a good day for a citizen if the law will allow it to be so.
sorry cant spell and been drinking and just pissed off
could say more but don't want to dig my own hole.

will let you all know what happens if i can
but bust on to my house break stuff and lie about it it's best to run that all i have to say

if you dont ask or challenge what you feel is wrong or just let them walk over you is the day you should go eat your barrel in the **** house.
it your duty to ask why and demand a awnser from those set you defend you .l
they only have the power that you give them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom