• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Window tinting...

DerrickT

Default rank <3000 posts
This isn’t my first Rodeo.
162   0
Reaction score
Any of you guys do auto window tint or know a buddy who does quality tint jobs? Looking to get the windshield tinted on my F150, the whole thing 50% or even lighter. (Save me the legality talk, I know the tint laws.) I also would like to have the front two windows done on my wife’s new 4runner to match the rear. Thanks guys! I’m also in Flowery Branch but travel all the way out to Bremen and Athens regularly.

I tinted my entire windshield in Lumar 50% and it looked great with everything else tinted 15%.......... until it rained while driving home at night.
Good luck seeing the road

I tinted my entire windshield in Lumar 50% and it looked great with everything else tinted 15%.......... until it rained while driving home at night.
Good luck seeing the road
Mine ain’t that bad, use to it by now. Only sucks driving other vehicles and you sitting there wondering why it’s so bright lol

Anyone know how much to have tint removed ? There's a 8" strip across the top back of the wife's car I need to have removed. I'd try it myself but don't want to risk messing up the rear defroster wires.

Anyone know how much to have tint removed ? There's a 8" strip across the top back of the wife's car I need to have removed. I'd try it myself but don't want to risk messing up the rear defroster wires.

Plastic bag over the deck lid to catch juices, spray it with oven cleaner and let sit in the sun for several hours. It will peel right off.

Back
Top Bottom