• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  WINNER ANNOUNCED - BIKER13: Herding Kittens - 8,500 Posts and Counting Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
WINNER ANNOUNCED - BIKER13:

Well I hit 8,500 posts and it just snuck up on me. I realize since becoming a mod over a couple years ago I have slowed down on my posts, because I'm too busy herding kittens and cleaning up the litter box around here. :)

herding_kittens.jpg

So in honor of my 8,500 post, I dug through the safe and pulled out a thick kydex mold of a Glock 19 that was one of my good DIY ideas at the time, and I decided to not DIY and just buy a finished holster.

So here ya go...a nice durable thick Glock 19 kydex holster mold that I purchased from an online dealer can be yours if your number is selected. You can cut, trim, attach to whatever you want to make a nice custom holster for your Glock 19 (or possibly could be used with similar Glock models.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Contest is open to SUPPORTERS ONLY.
If you're not a SUPPORTER, then you're a freeloader, so you might as well go buy one with your EBT card at the end of the month.

• SUPPORTERS GET 2 ENTRIES
  • NRA / GCO / GOA EMBLEM SUPPORTERS RECEIVE 3 ENTRIES
  • DAVE THE MINION RIP EMBLEM SUPPORTERS RECEIVE 4 ENTRIES
  • MODS/ ADMINS / OKUMA STEVE RECEIVE 4 ENTRIES

Random Number Generator will be used to select the winner at the kick-off of the Cincinnati Bengal 2014-2015 Season.

I'm in the Woodstock area and can meet FTF if you're nearby (not a fan of ITP). If not nearby, I'll cover shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom