• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winner Winner , Chicken Dinner GO DAWGS !!

Yeah, that too. I wanted so bad to beat Spurrier, I can't stand that guy...It could be worse though, we could have lost to Middle Tennessee State(whoever they are:confused:).

You keep talking like that and you can shoot on your own Monday...

Just kidding. Yeah, Tech ain't doin' so good this year...

Looking forward to meeting you Monday at Norcross Gun Club and Range...

FML! my bro and sis are N.C. State alum. at least i have some thing to howl about tonight. F richt. I've been calling for his head for three years now. also, he is sponsored by ford. FORD? really?

You keep talking like that and you can shoot on your own Monday...

Just kidding. Yeah, Tech ain't doin' so good this year...

Looking forward to meeting you Monday at Norcross Gun Club and Range...

LOL! I like Tech as long as they aren't playing Georgia. I have a few buddies who are major Tech fans though so I get in all the cheap shots I can on them. ;)

Should be an awesome time on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. :thumb:

Just got back to the hotel from the game. Bad, Ugly Sad. It really was like they didn't come to play! When they did do something they gave the ball back and let SC score again. Jack it up and run a new coach under it.

"It could be worse". So sick and tired of saying this year after year. I respect Coach Richt for his Christian morals and values, and I have always defended him when people have said over the years that he needs to go. Not any more. We need a change in Athens. It time to start over. But, no matter what,..........Go Dawgs!

"it could be worse". So sick and tired of saying this year after year. I respect coach richt for his christian morals and values, and i have always defended him when people have said over the years that he needs to go. Not any more. We need a change in athens. It time to start over. But, no matter what,..........go dawgs!
agree 100 percent. The bottom line is that he can't control his team, or win during the must win games.

Back
Top Bottom