• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wireless TV HD / HDMI transmitters.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
IOGEAR Long Range Wireless 5x2 HDMI Matrix PRO with 3 Additional Receivers

https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-Wireless-Additional-Receivers-GWHDMS52MBK4/dp/B00NB2ZRF2

Anyone use this model of HDMI transmitter and if so, how did it perform?

712U0CjAlrL._SL1500_.jpg

Look forward to it! I have absolutely no idea, of what you are talking about!! But I love to learn. Sad thing is I looked and all I took away is that it will go through 200ft of walls..Hell I have never even played any of those game things you talk about...I have played Pong and packman.

Look forward to it! I have absolutely no idea, of what you are talking about!! But I love to learn. Sad thing is I looked and all I took away is that it will go through 200ft of walls..Hell I have never even played any of those game things you talk about...I have played Pong and packman.
LOL brother. ;)

I have a TV in my kitchen, on my deck, and under my deck by the pool and a master bedroom that run off of one Directv box. This system will allow me to broadcast a HD 1080 signal throughout the house and outside. Each receiver box connects to each TV using a HDMI cable for true 1080 HD.

Are you saying that these units will all you transmit a satellite tv signal from your direct TV receiver to any TV in your house without them having to be connected to the satellite box?

Say that I have a box "upstairs" that connects to TV1 and TV2. Can I use this to receive the satellite signal to TV3 downstairs by using these?

I found the cost from the link

Thanks in advance for the info.

Are you saying that these units will all you transmit a satellite tv signal from your direct TV receiver to any TV in your house without them having to be connected to the satellite box?

Say that I have a box "upstairs" that connects to TV1 and TV2. Can I use this to receive the satellite signal to TV3 downstairs by using these?

I found the cost from the link

Thanks in advance for the info.
Yes Sir.

Back
Top Bottom