• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wireless TV HD / HDMI transmitters.

Awesome. Let us know how it works out. Pricey, but maybe worth it.
Well I hooked them up and they work. Took me 3 hours to get all the receivers to link up with the transmitter though. What a headache that was. I finally got them going though. I need to figure out how to adjust the settings on the transmitter because it is transmitting in 720p instead of 1080i. The pictures look great though compared to the cable/rg6 I was running before and I am very happy with the results.

If any of you guys decide to go this route just hit me up and I will be happy to walk you through installation.

Well I hooked them up and they work. Took me 3 hours to get all the receivers to link up with the transmitter though. What a headache that was. I finally got them going though. I need to figure out how to adjust the settings on the transmitter because it is transmitting in 720p instead of 1080i. The pictures look great though compared to the cable/rg6 I was running before and I am very happy with the results.

If any of you guys decide to go this route just hit me up and I will be happy to walk you through installation.
So they won't do 1080p? Only 1080i (interpolated)?

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

We use something similar here at the office in our meeting rooms. Transmitter is secured under conference table, receiver double stick taped to back of flat panel. Works great. Distance is less than 20 feet though. Was a heck of a lot cheaper than getting the cabling co to come out and run cables.

So they won't do 1080p? Only 1080i (interpolated)?

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk
They will do 1080p I always just though 1080 interlaced was better than 1080 progressive scan. I learned that at comcast but they could be wrong.

Here is the setup. The one under the deck wouldn't work because LOS was through like 10 2x12s so I set the receiver on top of the deck and it works fine.

IMG_3701.JPG
IMG_3702.JPG
IMG_3703.JPG
IMG_3704.JPG
IMG_3705.JPG
IMG_3706.JPG

Dang thats nice, I wanna come hang out with you. Chilling and watching some TV out by the pool, lol. Im fixing to start building my house and trying to plan ahead for stuff like this so I can have everything wired up as much as possible during the build. I will definitely be buying a lot of CAT 7 cable, gotta surf ODT at gigs per second, not megs!

Back
Top Bottom