• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wise, Food Bucket $73.99

Serious Yum Yum for 2

I'm in Costco next to Mall of Georgia. The Wise Emergency Food with 120 meals is $73.99, just for people who need to stock up. Buckets were made 4-8-2022, good for 25yrs.
DAAAAANG! Good price. Someone wanna grab an extra for a brother?

Reactions: STI
Just curious if anyone has actually tried anything in these buckets? I know something to eat is better than nothing, but some of the “entrees” are……I’ll let you be the judge.

I honestly prefer Ready Hour over the Wise brand when it comes to bulk storage. If I could afford it, it’d all be Mountain House. Sign up for My Patriot Supply daily deals and buy a little at the time when the price is right.

This is an example, I bought a bunch of these on sale for $13 a while back. There is enough food in this kit to honestly feed 2-3 people, 3 days if you have breakfast and a afternoon meal.

3C64B140-087D-4463-B405-53C7870DA117.jpeg

Just curious if anyone has actually tried anything in these buckets? I know something to eat is better than nothing, but some of the “entrees” are……I’ll let you be the judge.

I honestly prefer Ready Hour over the Wise brand when it comes to bulk storage. If I could afford it, it’d all be Mountain House. Sign up for My Patriot Supply daily deals and buy a little at the time when the price is right.

This is an example, I bought a bunch of these on sale for $13 a while back. There is enough food in this kit to honestly feed 2-3 people, 3 days if you have breakfast and a afternoon meal.

View attachment 4342152

I use Mountain House frequently for camping and hiking; some of them are actually really good. Always try before you buy a pile of any of them; some can be like eating salty mush. I too prefer Mountain House over any of the Wise brands, they're usually more flavorful and less salty. You can pick up sample qty's at TruPrep and even Academy now before buying a whole bucket of unknown.

Back
Top Bottom