• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wish I had the cash ... ?

Absolutely. I don't how many times I have looked up the item and found it for the same damn price. You have to pay shipping anyway so just buy the new one. If you take some of these guys theories a 6 month old car with 10,000 miles on it should fetch the same price a brand new one. CAN YOU SAY DEPRECIATION? At that point it's not " wish I had the cash ". It's what the f*** are thinking dumb ass!
Yep don't they realize that once it's bought from the gun store and they walk out the door with it...ITS NOT A NEW GUN ITS CALLED A USED GUN

After reading through all those posts, one would think nothing ever gets sold on ODT.
I especially like the member who called those who might want to buy his property "assholes". Classic ODT! lol

After reading through all those posts, one would think nothing ever gets sold on ODT.
I especially like the member who called those who might want to buy his property "assholes". Classic ODT! lol
I have never called another member an a'hole...I have called them a douchebag after they ask for a bill of sale :becky:

OH NO, no hijacking my thread for your own diatribe on "no BOS, never" or fruitless rants on overpricing in general!! That is an excercise in futility.

We are laser focused here on polite ways to tell a seller they are clueless without being an obvious a$$. Really I am only concerned if it is happening to me. I used to think some of your were being super nice until i noticed a trend ...

OH NO, no hijacking my thread for your own diatribe on "no BOS, never" or fruitless rants on overpricing in general!! That is an excercise in futility.

We are laser focused here on polite ways to tell a seller they are clueless without being an obvious a$$. Really I am only concerned if it is happening to me. I used to think some of your were being super nice until i noticed a trend ...
If they are clueless you have to be obvious

I gave a "deal o' the day" to a Long time ODT'er, who notoriously over inflates everything... I mean everything. His last list was 20 K higher than KBB on a stock 14 Year old vehicle...

Back
Top Bottom