• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wish we had a store like this one in Houston area

jjrock

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
64   0
Reaction score
I was out of town on business last week and stopped in this store 10ring.com. They had everything for reloading imaginable. If you wanted a weird caliber shell plate - check. Every die imaginable for every caliber. Anyway, I just need a shell plate and didn't want to pay shipping and wait to get one so I found myself in here.

I should have thought to get pictures of their accessory "wall" and huge selection of dies. I did snap a few pictures of this...I didn't get to ask about them because I was in a hurry.

I did get a pic of some machines they were using. Looks like they do some serious volume reloading...

Anyone ever seen these machines?
IMG_3234.JPG

IMG_3233.JPG

GA Arms is my go to place for reloading components and have found some press accessories. Where are some good places for presses/accessories?

GA Arms is my go to place for reloading components and have found some press accessories. Where are some good places for presses/accessories?
I've had luck at HiCaliber in Canton. They have a decent selection of Dillon equipment, as well as parts, powder, primers, etc. Don't expect much from the staff. Know what you need when you go in there.

Yeah, 10-ring is a pretty good store. The prices are a bit high, but if you need it, they have it. It is located in the Northwest outskirts of Houston, TX.

Freedom Munitions is just a hop-skip-and jump from there as well. There is another small place called Lohman Arms that has tons of powder and bullets. Again, a little pricey, but if you only need a pound of powder or a box of bullets, it is cheaper than buying online and paying shipping.

While I miss GA terribly, I love that I now have multiple options for reloading supplies and Class III items.

Back
Top Bottom